You are not logged in. Please log-in or register an account.
You are not logged in. Please log-in or register an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick Rodrigues
Server Owner Web Master
Server Owner  Web Master

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying   Roleplaying EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 am

Quote :
What is roleplay?:
Role-playing means 'playing' a role like you would do in real life, but this time in a game. For example, in real life cops chase people who break the law, for whatever reason - you can become an officer in game and do the same, you can role-play a cop and pull over speeders, or do drug raids, the list goes on... On the other hand, you can be a mobster and join a Mafia. You can be a robber and rob banks or people. Naturally the cops would suspect you for it and there would be a chase, like in real life. However, killing someone and saying "I am a murderer, now come get me cops" with the sole intention of deathmatching (killing someone without a role-play reason) is NOT role-play. That is deathmatching and will be dealt with by the administration with immediate effect.

The Roleplaying Commands:

The Role-Playing Commands

/me - The '/me' command is created solely for roleplay. It is a basic action command.
Usage: /me looks up in the sky.
Player(1) looks up in the sky.

/em - The '/em' command has been created for roleplay. A suggested use could be to announce a sort of atmosphere.
Usage: /em Weird noises can be heard from the inside the room
Wierd noises can be heard from the inside the room (Player(1))

/L - The '/L' command has been created for local chat. This means if you are close to someone in game you may talk to them using '/L'.
Usage: /L Hello, Nice to meet you.
Player(1) says: Hello, Nice to meet you.

/S - The '/S' command has been created for local chat. This is different to /L as it is still local chat but it refers to shouting to people close to you.
Usage: /S Stop
Player(1) shouts: Stop!!

/W - The '/W' command has been created for local chat. This is used to whisper to people close to you, you must be a certain distance close to someone to use it.
Usage: /w take cover!
Player(1) whispers: take cover!

Overusing /me

While /me is the basic RP command, many players overuse it.
Gandalf takes out a gun.
Gandalf walks to the door.
Gandalf sits down.
All of these are actions which are visible for other players. To double them by /me has no added value. SA-MP is not a text-based or MSN RP, but one with full animated capabilities. Use them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://agrp.rpg-board.net

Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements / Informations :: Community Help Desk-
Jump to: